Shirl M. from Ann Arbor, Michigan sent in two photos of her large block logo Griswold no. 5 cast iron skillet, and said: “Hi,I purchased a set of Griswold pans from [a seller] a couple of years ago.I’ve really enjoyed them. I don’t use soap, […]
History, manufacturers, identification, stories, use & care, collectors and collections.
- Happy holidays, y’all!
- Southern Cast Iron’s Cookoff!
- Fabulous French Onion Soup
- Ask Mary: What is this 2-handled rectangular pan?
- Two Quirky Filley Stories
- Ask Mary: Lodge 3-Pour-Spout Skillet
- Real and Reproduction Griswold Skillet Racks
- Ask Mary: Can you identify the maker of this large gem pan?
- Top Prices at July 2019 Cast Iron Auction
- Interested in vintage cast iron brochures, price lists and advertisements?
Find me on Instagram
Find me on TwitterMy Tweets
Send this to a friend