*Updated 4/7 with additional information from Steve Stephens. Thank you, Steve! Marcia P. of Fenton Missouri wrote to me via the contact form and asked: Looking for help after searching multiple sites. Most skillets have their number and letter one on top of the other. […]
Manufacturers, history, education, identification, use, stories, collectors and collections.
Opt in for a weekly email with new blog content
- G. F. Filley, Excelsior Manufacturing Company, Charter Oak Stove and Range
- May 2019 Cast Iron Auction Prices
- Griswold Quaker Ware
- Griswold Quaker Ware Dealer Ads
- An Example of Resourcefulness during the Great Depression
- Antique Trader Special Report: Indiana Cast Iron Cookware Auction Draws Bidders from Afar
- Ask Mary: What are these letters on my pan?
- Routine Maintenance and Cleaning
- Three Versions of Vintage All-In-One Cast Iron Dinner Skillets
- Videos of the Enormous Cast Iron Collection of Larry and Marg O’Neil
Find me on TwitterMy Tweets
Send this to a friend