Pan Apprentice Linda and I had a fun week with Larry and Marg O’Neil of Tacoma Washington in March 2019. I’ve written about Larry and Marg and their collection before – you can see the article I wrote along with Josh Miller – then editor […]
History, manufacturers, identification, stories, use & care, collectors and collections.
- Happy holidays, y’all!
- Southern Cast Iron’s Cookoff!
- Fabulous French Onion Soup
- Ask Mary: What is this 2-handled rectangular pan?
- Two Quirky Filley Stories
- Ask Mary: Lodge 3-Pour-Spout Skillet
- Real and Reproduction Griswold Skillet Racks
- Ask Mary: Can you identify the maker of this large gem pan?
- Top Prices at July 2019 Cast Iron Auction
- Interested in vintage cast iron brochures, price lists and advertisements?
Find me on Instagram
Find me on TwitterMy Tweets
Send this to a friend