A Google images search can be a great resource when trying to identify unmarked vintage and antique cast iron cookware. Often, old cast iron pieces that you find do not carry the manufacturer’s name. Or if they do, you might need help figuring out what […]
History, manufacturers, identification, stories, use & care, collectors and collections.
- Happy holidays, y’all!
- Southern Cast Iron’s Cookoff!
- Fabulous French Onion Soup
- Ask Mary: What is this 2-handled rectangular pan?
- Two Quirky Filley Stories
- Ask Mary: Lodge 3-Pour-Spout Skillet
- Real and Reproduction Griswold Skillet Racks
- Ask Mary: Can you identify the maker of this large gem pan?
- Top Prices at July 2019 Cast Iron Auction
- Interested in vintage cast iron brochures, price lists and advertisements?
Find me on Instagram
Find me on TwitterMy Tweets
Send this to a friend