I am going camping this weekend with my foodie camping friends, and I assigned myself appetizers. I always like baguette slices dipped in melted brie with pepper jelly on top, so I figured that would be a good one to try to make over the […]
History, manufacturers, identification, stories, use & care, collectors and collections.
Opt in for a weekly email with new blog content
- Ask Mary: What is this 2-handled rectangular pan?
- Two Quirky Filley Stories
- Ask Mary: Lodge 3-Pour-Spout Skillet
- Real and Reproduction Griswold Skillet Racks
- Ask Mary: Can you identify the maker of this large gem pan?
- Top Prices at July 2019 Cast Iron Auction
- Interested in vintage cast iron brochures, price lists and advertisements?
- Ask Mary: How “Rare” is this Cast Aluminum Griswold Slant Logo ERIE Skillet?
- BIG Cast Iron Auction this week in Missouri!
- Videos of the O’Neil Cast Iron Museum
Find me on TwitterMy Tweets
Send this to a friend