Jo H. of Hayward, Wisconsin wrote to me via the contact form. She said: I have a 9 by 17-1/2 cast iron pan. I can not see any writing on it at all. I got it from my grandfather years ago.Can you tell me what […]
History, manufacturers, identification, stories, use & care, collectors and collections.
- Southern Cast Iron’s Cookoff!
- Fabulous French Onion Soup
- Ask Mary: What is this 2-handled rectangular pan?
- Two Quirky Filley Stories
- Ask Mary: Lodge 3-Pour-Spout Skillet
- Real and Reproduction Griswold Skillet Racks
- Ask Mary: Can you identify the maker of this large gem pan?
- Top Prices at July 2019 Cast Iron Auction
- Interested in vintage cast iron brochures, price lists and advertisements?
- Ask Mary: How “Rare” is this Cast Aluminum Griswold Slant Logo ERIE Skillet?
Find me on Instagram
Find me on TwitterMy Tweets
Send this to a friend