Jody M. of Whittier, North Carolina wrote to me and asked: Can you tell me how rare a Griswold 2011 Cast Aluminum Skillet Slant Erie with wooden handle is? I responded to Jody and asked her to please send me photos of the pan. Here […]
History, manufacturers, identification, stories, use & care, collectors and collections.
Opt in for a weekly email with new blog content
- Southern Cast Iron’s Cookoff!
- Fabulous French Onion Soup
- Ask Mary: What is this 2-handled rectangular pan?
- Two Quirky Filley Stories
- Ask Mary: Lodge 3-Pour-Spout Skillet
- Real and Reproduction Griswold Skillet Racks
- Ask Mary: Can you identify the maker of this large gem pan?
- Top Prices at July 2019 Cast Iron Auction
- Interested in vintage cast iron brochures, price lists and advertisements?
- Ask Mary: How “Rare” is this Cast Aluminum Griswold Slant Logo ERIE Skillet?
Find me on Instagram
Find me on TwitterMy Tweets
Send this to a friend